Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · February 3, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Austin ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- A partner of the OptumCare network, WellMed Networks, Inc (WNI) is seeking a hospitalist to join our team in Austin, TX in our South POD. We are transforming healthcare nationally while providing Physician-led care locally.
- Only follow patients from a single payor system.
- "Quality vs.
- Start doing your life's best work with the largest care delivery organization in the world.
- 100% of patients will have a WellMed primary care provider.
- We are influencing change on a national scale while maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations.
- Quantity Model" - Typical census per hospitalist is 13 to 15 patients per day.
- Base Salary plus Annual Quality Incentive with a target of $50,000.
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license.
- WellMed is a Medicare Advantage Plan that operates as a health system focused on Quality/Value Based Outcomes.
- Hospitalist leads a collaborative and comprehensive health care team.
- Bonus metrics are vastly based on quality.
- We're impacting 240,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services.
- We offer clinical and leadership growth and stability second to none.
- Our care model limits daily volume to allow our providers the time needed to provide quality care to their patients.
- Patient panel is limited to geriatrics with Medicare Advantage coverage.
- At WellMed our focus is simple.
- 401k with match, Executive Savings Plan with Match, and UHG Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- We've joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness.
- OptumCare Physician Partnership Plan.
- Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care.
- Comprehensive Benefits from Optum Provider Services.
- We're innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors.
- For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.
- What makes an OptumCare organization different?
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Optum - Healthcare Partners