Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Jacksonville, TX) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cerner is EMR.
- Nursing Staff.
- Selling Points:Prefer BC Crit Care Provider (TX Licensed), that can cover all or most of shifts: 11/1 -8, 11/15 - 22, 11/29 -12/6, 12/13 - 20, 12/27 - 1/03.
- Location: Jacksonville, TX.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist - BC in Crit Care.
- Licensed in TX - Clean DEA - BC in Crit Care / *No Imlc.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Hospitalist.
- Length Of Assignment: 18 Shifts in Nov / 18 in Dec / 3 in Jan.
- Position will cover med/surg beds and ICU.
- Seeking 1 Candidate.
- Patient Volume: Current average census of ALL patients is approx.
- Type of Need: Hospitalist - Pulm/Crit Care preferred.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Clinic Support.
- Procedures Required:Position will cover med/surg beds and ICU.
- Support Staff: Other MD's.
- Schedule: Inpatient - scheduled clinical hours +.
- Facility Type:Inpatient - scheduled clinical hours +.
- BC in Crit Care / *No Imlc.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Start Date: Nov 1, 2021.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- Minimum Length Accepted:Seeking all or most shifts covered.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 22.