Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · December 7, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Jacksonville, TX) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures Required:Position will cover med/surg beds and ICU.
- Clinic Support.
- Licensed in TX - Clean DEA - BC in Crit Care / *No Imlc.
- Charting/Dictation: Cerner.
- Type of Need: Hospitalist - Pulm/Crit Care preferred.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist - BC in Crit Care.
- Facility Type:Inpatient - scheduled clinical hours +.
- Support Staff: Other MD's.
- Selling Points:Prefer BC Crit Care Provider (TX Licensed), that can cover all or most of shifts: 11/1 -8, 11/15 - 22, 11/29 -12/6, 12/13 - 20, 12/27 - 1/03.
- Minimum Length Accepted:Seeking all or most shifts covered.
- Nursing Staff.
- Patient Volume: Current average census of ALL patients is approx.
- Location: Jacksonville, TX.
- Position will cover med/surg beds and ICU.
- Schedule: Inpatient - scheduled clinical hours +.
- Length Of Assignment: 18 Shifts in Nov / 18 in Dec / 3 in Jan.
- Cerner is EMR.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Hospitalist.
- Start Date: Nov 1, 2021.
- BC in Crit Care / *No Imlc.
- Inpatient/Outpatient: Inpatient.
- Seeking 1 Candidate.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 22.