Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Dallas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Residency/Training: Critical Care.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- 10 hours of physician coverage daily.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Title: Intensivist.
- Experience Required: 1-year minimum experience.
- Certification: MD/DO.
- Weekends Required.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Board Status: Board Certified- Critical Care.
- Availability: Full-Time/Part Time.
- The area receives light winters and has a devoted community of cyclists, making it a great place for outdoor recreation.
- 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- An inpatient health center near the Greater Dallas, Texas area is looking to add an Intensivist to their team.
- 14 hours of Tele-ICU coverage.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Dallas, a modern metropolis in north Texas, is a commercial and cultural hub of the region.
- Position Type: Locums 1099.
- Home to the Dallas Cowboys, and its thriving sports scene, the city is also known for its cultural activities, including opera, ballet, musicals, and symphony concerts.
- Position Overview.
- Scheduling: November 1, 2021 - Ongoing.
This locum tenen job from KPG Provider Services was last open on Nov 16.