Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 22, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital's location has a beautiful park in front and is located next-door to The Warwick Hotel and near Rice University.
- Block Schedule 7 on 7 off.
- Houston residents enjoy the year-round mild climate that is conducive to year-round outdoor activities.
- 1 Day Physician.
- 1 APP on nights with physician on.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center-Park Plaza is a 133-bed facility that has been serving the medical and health care needs of the Houston area for 30 years.
- Houston is the fourth largest city in the nation and is home to the nation's second busiest seaport.
- Houston is one of the few United States cities with resident companies in theatre, ballet, symphony and opera, with exciting performances all season long.
- Texas has no state or local wage tax.
- It was voted amongst the "Top 20 Best Cities to Live" by United States News and World Report for 2017.
- Park Plaza provides a broad spectrum of medical and surgical services, including treatment of diabetes, cancer and other diseases, as well as orthopedics, cardiology and maternity care.
- Two major airports provide Houston with all major domestic and international carriers.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a full time Hospitalist Physician to join our team at HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center - in Houston, TX.
- Houston, the 4th largest city in the United States, is one of the fastest growing and most culturally diverse cities in the country.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Envision Physician Services