Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · February 3, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Brownsville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Valley Regional Medical Center is a licensed 214-bed Facility with over 200 physicians representing more than 25 specialties.
- The comfortable year-round climate provides for an abundance of recreational fun and activities.
- Brownsville's semi-tropical climate is recognized as one of the most delightful in the nation.
- 7 on 7 off block scheduling.
- As the seat of Cameron County, we are a city rich in history and one of the fastest growing areas in the United States.
- Valley Regional Medical Center proudly serves Brownsville, TX and the surrounding communities in the Rio Grande Valley.
- 1 APP at night with physicians on back up.
- We are an HCA Gulf Coast hospital committed to providing the best health care for our residents.
- Seeking a full time day hospitalist physician to join our team!
- Residents regularly visit Matamoros and South Padre Island as both places are only minutes away.
- Brownsville's population is quickly approaching 200,000 and growing.
- EMR: Meditech.
- 2 physicians on during the day with 2 APP's.
- No procedures required.
- We are leaders in the healthcare industry and specialize in a variety of high quality inpatient and outpatient services including trauma- Level III, women's services, heart and vascular, stroke and neurosciences.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services