Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Austin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Does physician need Board Certification: YES.
- Patient Volume: 30-35 varies.
- Board Certified.
- Location: Texas.
- Length Of Assignment: May 2021 >>> 3 months +.
- Facility Type: Inpatient ICU Unit.
- Able to place central lines.
- Daily Patient Volume: 35-38 - volume varies.
- Meditech is the EMR.
- Describe the make-up of support staff (techs, nursing, mid-levels, etc.
- Client strongly prefers a Drive-In Candidate (mileage reimbursement & lodging - OK ).
- Staffing model is 1 MD during the day and 1 APP at night with MD backup.
- Must meet intensivist / critical care credentialing requirements (e.
- Physician present on unit 24/7, two 12 hour shifts.
- Board certified or board eligible.
- Able to intubate.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care.
- Describe monthly coverage.
- Special certifications or.
- Practice EMR: Meditech.
- 1:2 RN ratio, RT, PT, Pharmacy, OT, (full ICU complement of support staff already in place).
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on May 7.