Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This area in Texas is a thriving city located on the northern edge of the hill country and is only a short drive to many other major cities in Texas.
- Seeking Nocturnist in Central Texas - Offering Resident Stipend, Loan Repayment.
- We are scheduling interviews for Nocturnist inpatient providers at a 188 bed acute care facility.
- Strong base salary plus possible Monthly Training Stipend ($2,000 per month).
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage ($1,000,000 and $3,000,000) - this is a given we don't advertise it.
- Extra perks include: $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement - this is expected - don't include.
- Generous benefit package including the potential for Student Loan repayment.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- This town is known for some of the best hunting and fishing in Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.