Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Irving) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level II Nicu.
- Annual deliveries: 2,200+.
- The Las Colinas community in Irving, is one of the first master-planned developments in the United States.
- Full-time, part-time, per diem available.
- The facility is a Five Start Recipient for C-Section Delivery, Vaginal Delivery, and Gynecologic Procedures as awarded by Healthgrades.
- 18 bed newborn care nursery.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Medical City Las Colinas offers an entire floor dedicated to women's services and specially trained staff for more personalized care.
- 22 private postpartum rooms.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, full-time and part-time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist candidates for a physician-led program with Medical City Las Colinas in Irving, TX.
- TX License preferred or in process.
- 24 hour shifts.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Family-centered C-sections.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- The city has some of the most popular professional sports in the nation.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- Medical City Las Colinas is a full service, 84-bed, level III trauma center and acute care hospital.
- The area is also home to America's Team, the Dallas Cowboys, along with the Texas Rangers, Texas Motor Speedway, Lone Star Park for horse racing, FC Dallas and other sport franchises.
- Private labor, delivery and recovery rooms.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- The American Airlines Center hosts the champion Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars, along with other sporting events and entertainment.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Being in the greater Dallas area, residents are able to take advantage of a diverse mix of art & culture options, with over 300 venues for live music, multiple film festivals, the nation's largest urban arts district, and a world-renowned science museum, not to mention a nationally-recognized orchestra in one of the world's finest concert halls.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Delivery room.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services