Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plano) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With a population of over 284,000 in 2020, it is clear Plano continues to be a city on the rise.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Plano is home to many leading global corporations including several Fortune 1,000 companies and more than 10,000 businesses.
- Nearly 47 percent are non-Caucasian and more than 90 languages are spoken in our schools.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Cross credentialed at our other local Medical City facilities.
- Part time position, 3-4 shifts per month.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Plano's greatest attribute is our people and our diversity.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- Located 19 miles north of downtown Dallas, Plano is the 9th largest city in Texas and 4th largest city in the Dallas/Fort Worth region.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, part-time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist candidates for a physician-led program with Medical City Plano in Plano, TX.
- With over 4,000 acres of open spaces to enjoy, 167 miles of bike trails, and 94 miles of walking trails, Plano truly is a city to live, work, and play.
- High-risk pregnancy and neonatal specialty care.
- Delivery room.
- Annual deliveries: Greater than 2,700.
- Medical City Plano is a 603-bed hospital that delivers 2,700 babies annually.
- Level III Nicu.
- High risk obstetrics training and experience required.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Medical City Plano is home to Collin County's first and only Burn and Reconstructive Center, the hospital is also a comprehensive (Level I) Stroke Center, chest pain accredited and contains a Level III Nicu.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance.
- Anesthesiologists and Neonatologists onsite 24/7.
- Remote fetal heart monitoring.
- Our Plano residents are highly educated, young, and ethnically diverse.
- Voted "Best place to have a baby" by readers of Dfwchild Magazine.
- Delivery nurses cerified in Acls, NRP and Awhonn.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services