Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Although, you will find that our greatest enticement is the people who live here.
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit for post-acute recovery.
- Wide range of Diagnostic Imaging Services- 24/7.
- 24/7 Neurosurgery coverage.
- Houston Northwest Medical Center ( has served the north Houston community since it opened in 1973.
- Employee status.
- Northwest Houston is one of the most popular residential and commercial locations in the Houston region.
- This unincorporated Harris County region has a sense of community derived from a history of hardy pioneer settlers and an unparalleled present day commitment to community.
- Lakes, streams, parks, golf courses, a wide range of shopping options and a rich visual and performing arts community.
- We are dedicated to improving the health of our community by delivering exceptional, personalized health care.
- The Champions-1960-Spring-Northwest Harris County area is located 20 miles from Houston's central business district.
- Since that time, Houston Northwest has grown into one of the largest, most comprehensive medical facilities in the Houston area.
- Must be BE/BC IM -- Must be able to start Before Summer 2021 -- Active TX License required **.
- This dedication has helped to distinguish our hospital as a premiere destination for many services.
- 299 Bed hospital.
- 48 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of APP coverage.
- In activation of Level II Trauma Center.
- 7 on 7 off.
- Our doctors, nurses and other health care professionals are committed to providing quality, innovative health care for our community.
- Primary Certified Stroke Center.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking full time hospitalists to join our growing team at Houston Northwest Medical Center in northwest Houston, TX.
- These are just a few reasons to live and work in northwest Houston and why we are one of the fastest growing areas in the region.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services