Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (East Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Board Certified in Critical Care.
- Certifications Required: Must be fellowship-trained and boarded in Critical Care.
- Position will cover 6-bed ICU at UT Health Jacksonville, and may need to pick up one or two IM bed patients.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Pulmonary.
- Location: Jacksonville, Texas.
- Candidate bids for specialties other than Internal Medicine, Critical Care, and Pulmonary Medicine will be automatically declined.
- Schedule: Physician will round at 7am until all patients are seen (usually around noon) and then be on.
- Minimum Length Accepted: Assignment begins 7am on 12/14/20 and continues until 7am on 12/21/20.
- Patient Volume: Current average census of all patients is approx.
- Physician will round at 7am until all patients are seen (usually around noon) and then be on beeper. Assignment begins 7am on 12/14/20 and continues until 7am on 12/21/20.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: 12/14-12/21, 2020.
- Candidate bids presented for dates other than requested above will be automatically declined.
- Board Certified / Fellowship Trained.
- Acceptable Specialties: at least fellowship-trained and boarded in critical care.
- Start Date: December 14-21, 2020 - *1 provider for this set of dates *potential for more shifts.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: https://uthealthjacksonville.
- Patient Volume: 12.
- Specialty Requested: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacation.
- Position will cover med/surg hospitalist and ICU.
- Individual census for this physician will be 6-8 patients.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 18.