Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (East Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Board Certified in Critical Care.
- Schedule: Physician will round at 7am until all patients are seen (usually around noon) and then be on.
- Acceptable Specialties: at least fellowship-trained and boarded in critical care.
- Candidate bids for specialties other than Internal Medicine, Critical Care, and Pulmonary Medicine will be automatically declined.
- Patient Volume: Current average census of all patients is approx.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacation.
- Minimum Length Accepted: Assignment begins 7am on 12/14/20 and continues until 7am on 12/21/20.
- Length Of Assignment: 12/14-12/21, 2020.
- Physician will round at 7am until all patients are seen (usually around noon) and then be on beeper. Assignment begins 7am on 12/14/20 and continues until 7am on 12/21/20.
- Location: Jacksonville, Texas.
- Individual census for this physician will be 6-8 patients.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Pulmonary.
- Patient Volume: 12.
- Candidate bids presented for dates other than requested above will be automatically declined.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: https://uthealthjacksonville.
- Certifications Required: Must be fellowship-trained and boarded in Critical Care.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Requested: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Position will cover 6-bed ICU at UT Health Jacksonville, and may need to pick up one or two IM bed patients.
- Board Certified / Fellowship Trained.
- Start Date: December 14-21, 2020 - *1 provider for this set of dates *potential for more shifts.
- Position will cover med/surg hospitalist and ICU.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 18.