Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (East Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Position will cover 6-bed ICU at UT Health Jacksonville, and may need to pick up one or two IM bed patients.
- Individual census for this physician will be 6-8 patients.
- Acceptable Specialties: at least fellowship-trained and boarded in critical care.
- Board Certified / Fellowship Trained.
- Location: Jacksonville, Texas.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Pulmonary.
- Minimum Length Accepted: Assignment begins 7am on 12/14/20 and continues until 7am on 12/21/20.
- Candidate bids presented for dates other than requested above will be automatically declined.
- Certifications Required: Must be fellowship-trained and boarded in Critical Care.
- Patient Volume: Current average census of all patients is approx.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Patient Volume: 12.
- Start Date: December 14-21, 2020 - *1 provider for this set of dates *potential for more shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: 12/14-12/21, 2020.
- Candidate bids for specialties other than Internal Medicine, Critical Care, and Pulmonary Medicine will be automatically declined.
- Must be Board Certified in Critical Care.
- Specialty Requested: Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacation.
- Physician will round at 7am until all patients are seen (usually around noon) and then be on beeper. Assignment begins 7am on 12/14/20 and continues until 7am on 12/21/20.
- Position will cover med/surg hospitalist and ICU.
- Schedule: Physician will round at 7am until all patients are seen (usually around noon) and then be on.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: https://uthealthjacksonville.
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 18.