Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · September 21, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Woodland Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Specialty Requested: Texas Licensed Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Length Of Assignment: December 24 (7am) - December 28 (7am).
- Facility Type: ICU.
- EMR is MedHost.
- Must be Board Certified in Critical Care.
- Acceptable Specialties: Fellowship-trained and Boarded in Critical Care.
- EMR: MedHost.
- Patient Volume: Current average census of all patients is approx.
- Start Date: December 24, 25, 26 & 27, 2020 *1 provider for this set of dates *potential for more shifts.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Fellowship Trained & Boarded.
- Schedule: December 24th 7:00 am until December 28th 7:00 am.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Location: Woodland Heights Medical Center.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Volumes increasing.
- Location: Woodland Heights, Texas.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Pulmonary.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 18.