Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Woodland Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- Acceptable Specialties: Fellowship-trained and Boarded in Critical Care.
- Must be Board Certified in Critical Care.
- Fellowship Trained & Boarded.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Start Date: December 24, 25, 26 & 27, 2020 *1 provider for this set of dates *potential for more shifts.
- Location: Woodland Heights, Texas.
- Schedule: December 24th 7:00 am until December 28th 7:00 am.
- EMR is MedHost.
- Location: Woodland Heights Medical Center.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Volumes increasing.
- Patient Volume: Current average census of all patients is approx.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Pulmonary.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Length Of Assignment: December 24 (7am) - December 28 (7am).
- EMR: MedHost.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Specialty Requested: Texas Licensed Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 18.