Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Woodland Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR is MedHost.
- Location: Woodland Heights Medical Center.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Must be Board Certified in Critical Care.
- Location: Woodland Heights, Texas.
- Patient Volume: Current average census of all patients is approx.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Volumes increasing.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Acceptable Specialties: Fellowship-trained and Boarded in Critical Care.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Pulmonary.
- Schedule: December 24th 7:00 am until December 28th 7:00 am.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Specialty Requested: Texas Licensed Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Start Date: December 24, 25, 26 & 27, 2020 *1 provider for this set of dates *potential for more shifts.
- Length Of Assignment: December 24 (7am) - December 28 (7am).
- Fellowship Trained & Boarded.
- EMR: MedHost.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 18.