Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Woodland Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Age Range: Adults.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Volumes increasing.
- Facility Type: ICU.
- Start Date: December 24, 25, 26 & 27, 2020 *1 provider for this set of dates *potential for more shifts.
- Acceptable Specialties: Fellowship-trained and Boarded in Critical Care.
- Specialty Requested: Texas Licensed Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Patient Volume: Current average census of all patients is approx.
- Must be Board Certified in Critical Care.
- Location: Woodland Heights, Texas.
- EMR is MedHost.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Length Of Assignment: December 24 (7am) - December 28 (7am).
- Location: Woodland Heights Medical Center.
- Schedule: December 24th 7:00 am until December 28th 7:00 am.
- Fellowship Trained & Boarded.
- EMR: MedHost.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care / Pulmonary.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 18.