Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing (15-30 shifts per month).
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p, offsite night.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 30.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- There are two MDs on during the day alternating night. Credentialing for this assignment can be completed quickly as temp privileges are available.
- We are seeking IM or FP hospitalists for Covid-19 coverage.
- The locum will be working with Covid-19 patients and will also be responsible for H on the behavioral unit.
- Reference ID: ORD-093063-MD-TX.
- An active Texas license is highly preferred.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- CertificationsRequired: BC or truly BE - IM or FP.
- The facility is located in a west Texas city.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago