Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 4, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking to fill a temporary hospitalist role now open at a Texas medical facility.
- Enjoy the locum tenens lifestyle knowing Weatherby is here to support you every step of the way.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- Competitive compensation.
- TX license required.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility is looking for board certified providers to fill this role.
- The coverage will be 12-hour shifts.
- Additionally, Acls certification is required.
- We help with all hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork for our providers, so that's one less thing that you have to worry about.
- BC required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- A TX-state license is required for this role.
This locum job opening was posted
by Weatherby Healthcare.