Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · December 5, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered, life insurance/disability, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice.
- You will work in a community hospital who has received numerous national quality and patient experience accolades, including an A grade from the Leap Frog Group for Safety.
- Open ICU with intensivist support.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Texas with their search for a hospitalist.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a Texas medical license, if necessary.
- 5 - 7 night.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Day block 7/7, 7 am - 7 pm.
- 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare for 2020.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Access to many popular recreational and family-oriented activities.
- You will also be 40 minutes to San Antonio and an hour to Austin.
- The schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with night. You will see an average of 18 - 22 patients per day on average.
- Enjoy a plethora of outdoor activities on and near Lake Placid, and state parks.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Flexible schedule.
- Procedures not equired but preferred.
- Close to San Antonio and Austin.
- You will enjoy living and working in this central Texas location.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Our services are free for you.
- Candidates can be board certified or board eligible.
This perm job opening was posted