Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 4, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Lubbock) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship Required.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Job is specifically for managing Covid patients.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing need.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- BC Preferred, Must be Truly Board Eligible.
- Patient Volume: 24 per day in ICU.
- Ongoing Locums Need in Texas.
- 12 hour shifts plus night.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonology Critical Care.
- Certifications Required: BLS, Acls, Atls, Abls.
- Start Asap / 10-15 shifts per month or more.
- Abim, Board Certified Preferred, Must be Truly Board Eligible.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- 100% Adult.
- Must have an active, unrestricted TX license.
- Location: Covenant Medical Center in Lubbock Texas.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.