Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 4, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Harker Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideal candidates would have licenses in TX, OK, NJ, ID, NM, and KS.
- 24 hour.
- Locums Needed Mid December 2020, ongoing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Additional Coverage due to Extra Volume / Covid-19 Surges.
- ALL Hospital Sites are set up for Tele-Health and only want providers that will be able to get to this location in Central Texas with a few days-notice.
- Location: Texas.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- The schedule will be TBD - There may be 8 or 10 hour days.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine - Critical Care / Pulmonary Disease.
- Providers will be onsite at facility yet will do Tele-Health to the other facilities as needed.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Seeking to confirm a candidate pool of Locums in the event of Covid surges.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Ideally, a candidate that holds multiple state licensures is +++.
- All states or a combination of states.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Must be Board Certified.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 4.