Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Harker Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ALL Hospital Sites are set up for Tele-Health and only want providers that will be able to get to this location in Central Texas with a few days-notice.
- Ideal candidates would have licenses in TX, OK, NJ, ID, NM, and KS.
- Seeking to confirm a candidate pool of Locums in the event of Covid surges.
- Must be Board Certified.
- 24 hour.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Providers will be onsite at facility yet will do Tele-Health to the other facilities as needed.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- The schedule will be TBD - There may be 8 or 10 hour days.
- Location: Texas.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine - Critical Care / Pulmonary Disease.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Locums Needed Mid December 2020, ongoing.
- All states or a combination of states.
- Ideally, a candidate that holds multiple state licensures is +++.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- Additional Coverage due to Extra Volume / Covid-19 Surges.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 4.