Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Harker Heights) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Board Certified.
- Seeking to confirm a candidate pool of Locums in the event of Covid surges.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- 24 hour.
- Location: Texas.
- The schedule will be TBD - There may be 8 or 10 hour days.
- Ideally, a candidate that holds multiple state licensures is +++.
- Ideal candidates would have licenses in TX, OK, NJ, ID, NM, and KS.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Providers will be onsite at facility yet will do Tele-Health to the other facilities as needed.
- ALL Hospital Sites are set up for Tele-Health and only want providers that will be able to get to this location in Central Texas with a few days-notice.
- Additional Coverage due to Extra Volume / Covid-19 Surges.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- All states or a combination of states.
- Locums Needed Mid December 2020, ongoing.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Specialty Needed: Internal Medicine - Critical Care / Pulmonary Disease.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Dec 4.