Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 21, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility requires physicians to have Acls certification.
- A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Texas medical facility.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 12 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted TX medical license in hand.
- Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about.
- Must have active TX license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The provider will work 7 days on and 7 days off, 12-hour shifts.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.