Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 21, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- CompHealth has a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- The covering physician must be board certified.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Texas.
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- The incoming physician will need to have an active TX medical license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Certification: BC required.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago