Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · October 21, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central West Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enterprise Medical is representing a lucrative position in Central West Texas.
- Residents enjoy three lakes and the beautiful Concho River which runs through the heart of the city.
- Base salary is $285,000 plus performance incentives allowing you to make over $320,000 for days only.
- Apply today.
- Daytime schedule (7on/7off) with an average of 15-18 patients per day.
- Excellent subspecialty support.
- Lucrative benefit package includes three retirement plans, loan repayment option, paid time off for CME.
- San Angelo lies in the midst of West Texas ranching country and is home to about 100,000 friendly people.
- Is high compensation and paying off your debt important to you?
- 400-bed level III trauma center, with airport nearby to transport to Dallas or San Antonio.
- Pay Down Your Student Loans in Central West Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.