Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Odessa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Volume: TBD.
- Pulmonology patients admitted and managed by Hospitalist program.
- Either is acceptable.
- Acceptable Specialties: Pulmonology or Pulmonology Critical Care.
- Length Of Assignment: Asap (45-60 days for credentialing pending background).
- This coverage would be in conjunction with Pay Rate Range: Employment through Premier Physicians with income guarantee from Hospital to support salary and incremental expenses for first two years.
- Client seeking Permanent Only.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Private practice physician slowing down practice and is. Primary care is communicating need for additional pulmonary services in addition to a Community Needs Assessment indicated that we need additional Pulm Support.
- Facility has one Intensivist based in the open ICU who is Pulmonary/CC and can serve as a consultant when needed.
- Board Certified.
- Facility Type: Outpatient (Mon-Fri.
- Pulmonary required but PCC referred.
- Schedule: Outpatient - M- F 8 A to 5 P (Admin time Friday afternoons).
- Start Date: As soon as possible (allow 45 days for hospital credentialing).
- Critical Care BC is a plus and would allow for paid shifts if needed as an Intensivist in our open ICU.
- Facility Type: Community Hospital (Acute Care).
- Specialty Needed: Pulmonary (Critical Care not required, but would be a plus).
- Outpatient practice with availability for inpatient phone/direct consults from our Hospitalist program.
- Size of Hospital/Facility: 250 + staffed beds (474 licensed).
- Location: Odessa, Texas.
- Location: Central Texas (Odessa/Midland area).
- 8a-5p with designated admin time on Friday) 1:3 telephonic.
- Reason for Coverage Need:Primary care is communicating need for additional pulmonary services in addition to a Community Needs Assessment indicated that we need additional Pulmonology support.
- Bonus structure for productivity & quality goals reached.
- Specialty Requested: Pulmonary (Critical Care note required, but would be a plus).
This perm job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Nov 20.