Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CertificationsRequired: BE or BC, IM or FP.
- Covid-19 patients are mostly telemed.
- Night Shift.
- Procedures Required: None.
- Facility Type: Health System.
- We are seeking a locum tenens hospitalist for multiple facilities in need of assistance with Covid-19 coverage.
- Credentialing can be done in under 30 days.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Support Staff: specialists and other hosp on during times.
- The facilities are located throughout south Texas.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Shift Times: 12 hr days and nights: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-20.
- Reference ID: ORD-086549-MD-TX.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago