Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Texas with a qualified hospitalist.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The work schedule will be 7 days on/7 days off.
- Acls certification needed.
- Required certifications include: Acls.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Licensing assistance available.
- Competitive compensation.
- The daily census is 17 patients on average, and duties include vent management.
- Board certified candidates are needed for this role.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Vent management required.
- If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license.
This locum job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.