Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You can expect to see around 15 - 18 patients per shift, and duties include code response.
- Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby is looking to fill a new permanent position available in Texas with a qualified hospitalist.
- TX license required.
- Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Open ICU.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Enjoy the high quality of life that the locum tenens experience offers.
- This facility has a strong support staff available.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- The work schedule will be a 7-day block schedule.
- Due to time constraints, only TX-licensed applicants will be accepted.
- 15 - 18 patients per day.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.