Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-hour day and night shifts.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification required.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready.
- Weatherby is assisting a facility in Texas with filling a hospitalist opening.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- ICU/CCU rounding and basic vent management.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Due to this facility's time frame, only currently TX-licensed providers are eligible. This position is perfect for providers looking to make some extra money while maintaining clinical capabilities.
- Your work schedule will be 12-hour day or night shifts.
- The required duties for this position include ICU and CCU rounding for around 17 - 18 patients per day.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Cerner EMR system.
- TX license required.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.