Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 22, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join an established hospitalist program.
- Excellent base salary, bonus incentives, and hospital benefits package.
- Open ICU and must be comfortable with some procedures.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Central Texas community is 2 hours to Austin and 3 hours to Dallas or San Antonio.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule is mostly days with some night blocks during the year.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in the ICU, and with procedures/codes.
- The shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm, or opposite for nights.
- There is also a possibility of medical education debt assistance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- A regional hospital in Central Texas needs an additional hospitalist.
- This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and bonus plan.
- Final year residents are welcome.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- The incoming physician will see a reasonable patient census of 15 to 18 per day.
- Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule of mostly day blocks, but there may be some night blocks during the year shared with the other hospitalists.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to growth.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Our services are free for you.
- Will consider graduating residents.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.