Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- The incoming physician will see a reasonable patient census of 15 to 18 per day.
- Open ICU and must be comfortable with some procedures.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Excellent base salary, bonus incentives, and hospital benefits package.
- Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule of mostly day blocks, but there may be some night blocks during the year shared with the other hospitalists.
- A regional hospital in Central Texas needs an additional hospitalist.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to growth.
- There is also a possibility of medical education debt assistance.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in the ICU, and with procedures/codes.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule is mostly days with some night blocks during the year.
- Central Texas community is 2 hours to Austin and 3 hours to Dallas or San Antonio.
- The shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm, or opposite for nights.
- Our services are free for you.
- Final year residents are welcome.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Will consider graduating residents.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and bonus plan.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Join an established hospitalist program.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.