Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · April 3, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Will consider graduating residents.
- Join an established hospitalist program.
- A regional hospital in Central Texas needs an additional hospitalist.
- Excellent base salary, bonus incentives, and hospital benefits package.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Candidates must be comfortable working in the ICU, and with procedures/codes.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Our services are free for you.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Open ICU and must be comfortable with some procedures.
- The incoming physician will see a reasonable patient census of 15 to 18 per day.
- This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and bonus plan.
- They are adding another physician to their staff due to growth.
- Final year residents are welcome.
- Central Texas community is 2 hours to Austin and 3 hours to Dallas or San Antonio.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule is mostly days with some night blocks during the year.
- Work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule of mostly day blocks, but there may be some night blocks during the year shared with the other hospitalists.
- The shifts are from 7 am to 7 pm, or opposite for nights.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- There is also a possibility of medical education debt assistance.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 31.