Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · April 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South East, TX) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily Census: 1-20.
- Must cover all typical OB/GYN procedures, including unassigned deliveries, assisting with c-sections, covering OB triage visits in ER department, and delivery assistance.
- Subspecialty: MFM.
- Acls, NRP, BC.
- Shift Coverage Model: 1 Physician in-house 24-7.
- EMR: Epic.
- Shift: 7am - 7am - 24-hours on, 24-hours off.
- OB/GYN Hospitalists will cover Obed and L.
- Smart is searching for BC, OB/GYN Hospitalist physicians with 5+ years' experience to provide locum tenens coverage at a facility in South East Texas.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days, expedited privileges possible with a clean file.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Beds: 200.
- Picu or Nicu level: 3.
- No scribe or midlevel support.
- C-Section Rate: 30%.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $1080/day.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 4.