Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South East, TX) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daily Census: 1-20.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $1080/day.
- Smart is searching for BC, OB/GYN Hospitalist physicians with 5+ years' experience to provide locum tenens coverage at a facility in South East Texas.
- Beds: 200.
- Subspecialty: MFM.
- Shift Coverage Model: 1 Physician in-house 24-7.
- No scribe or midlevel support.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Epic.
- Acls, NRP, BC.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days, expedited privileges possible with a clean file.
- Must cover all typical OB/GYN procedures, including unassigned deliveries, assisting with c-sections, covering OB triage visits in ER department, and delivery assistance.
- Picu or Nicu level: 3.
- C-Section Rate: 30%.
- OB/GYN Hospitalists will cover Obed and L.
- Shift: 7am - 7am - 24-hours on, 24-hours off.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 4.