Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · July 28, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South East, TX) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Picu or Nicu level: 3.
- OB/GYN Hospitalists will cover Obed and L.
- Daily Census: 1-20.
- Locum (1099) Rate: $1080/day.
- Beds: 200.
- Shift: 7am - 7am - 24-hours on, 24-hours off.
- C-Section Rate: 30%.
- Subspecialty: MFM.
- Credentialing: 60-90 days, expedited privileges possible with a clean file.
- Smart is searching for BC, OB/GYN Hospitalist physicians with 5+ years' experience to provide locum tenens coverage at a facility in South East Texas.
- Must cover all typical OB/GYN procedures, including unassigned deliveries, assisting with c-sections, covering OB triage visits in ER department, and delivery assistance.
- Acls, NRP, BC.
- No scribe or midlevel support.
- EMR: Epic.
- Paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Shift Coverage Model: 1 Physician in-house 24-7.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Mar 4.