Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- TX license required.
- Acls certifications needed.
- Intubations, lines, ICU, and vent management.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day.
- We have an opportunity in Texas for a hospitalist.
- Eleven days of coverage.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active TX medical license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers.
- The provider can expect to cover an eleven-day period.
- Competitive compensation.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 20.