Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers.
- Eleven days of coverage.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers.
- Competitive compensation.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Intubations, lines, ICU, and vent management.
- We have an opportunity in Texas for a hospitalist.
- TX license required.
- The provider can expect to cover an eleven-day period.
- Acls certifications needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active TX medical license.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Jan 20.