Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Intubations, lines, ICU, and vent management.
- This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 15 patients per day.
- The provider can expect to cover an eleven-day period.
- TX license required.
- You will have assistance from excellent support providers.
- Competitive compensation.
- We have an opportunity in Texas for a hospitalist.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Acls certifications needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Eleven days of coverage.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active TX medical license.
- Board certified or eligible.
This locum job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.