Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · February 24, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- Assignment requirements include ICU rounding, central lines, intubations, and vent management.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with after-hours. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls and BLS certification.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, ICU rounding, and vent management.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 16 - 18 patients per day.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.