Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with after-hours. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls and BLS certification.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- Caseload: 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Assignment requirements include ICU rounding, central lines, intubations, and vent management.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, ICU rounding, and vent management.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago