Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Plainview) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We fill assignments in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily.
- A Texas-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist.
- The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with after-hours. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls and BLS certification.
- Procedures: Central lines, intubations, ICU rounding, and vent management.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Hospitalists respond to codes.
- Assignment requirements include ICU rounding, central lines, intubations, and vent management.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- Other Certification: Acls and BLS.
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 16 - 18 patients per day.
- For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.