Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An exciting family or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a physician-founded and physician-led organization in Texas.
- No state income tax.
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- There is also loan repayment available for new graduates.
- Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- Enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm with no. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average and there are mid-levels on staff.
- We will consider 2020 residents.
- Hospital-employed position.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible IM and FP physicians, as well as 2020 residents.
- Our services are free for you.
- The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates.
- Pampa is located in the Texas Panhandle and is 55 miles from Amarillo.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary plus incentives/bonuses.
- To get started, contact Regine Azemard at.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Low cost of living.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- There are many local parks, a golf course, museum, historical attractions, rodeos, and outdoor recreation facilities.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago