Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible IM and FP physicians, as well as 2020 residents.
- Hospital-employed position.
- No state income tax.
- To get started, contact Regine Azemard at.
- There are many local parks, a golf course, museum, historical attractions, rodeos, and outdoor recreation facilities.
- This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary plus incentives/bonuses.
- There is also loan repayment available for new graduates.
- Pampa is located in the Texas Panhandle and is 55 miles from Amarillo.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
- An exciting family or internal medicine physician opportunity is now available at a physician-founded and physician-led organization in Texas.
- You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule from 8 am to 5 pm with no. The incoming physician can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average and there are mid-levels on staff.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Low cost of living.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Our services are free for you.
- The facility has a growing patient demand, so they are accepting new candidates.
- We will consider 2020 residents.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.