Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are hiring an additional physician that will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with occasional. Candidates must be able to perform intubations, and central lines would be a plus.
- This position is located in Northwest Texas where there is a low cost of living in addition to no state income tax.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Hospital-employed position.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Texas.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Regine Azemard at.
- Our services are free for you.
- Compensation is up to $300K plus.
- New graduates may also receive loan repayment.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible IM and FM physicians, and they will also consider 2020 residents.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, paid medical benefits, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- Credentialing in 30 days.
- We will consider 2020 residents.
- Procedures - intubations required.
- This position offers a competitive compensation of up to $300k plus.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jan 20.