Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 19, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will consider 2020 residents.
- A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Texas.
- Credentialing in 30 days.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- New graduates may also receive loan repayment.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- They are hiring an additional physician that will work a 7 on and 7 off block schedule with occasional. Candidates must be able to perform intubations, and central lines would be a plus.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Hospital-employed position.
- Procedures - intubations required.
- They welcome board certified and board eligible IM and FM physicians, and they will also consider 2020 residents.
- You will also receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, paid medical benefits, CME, a 401k retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Our services are free for you.
- Compensation is up to $300K plus.
- This position offers a competitive compensation of up to $300k plus.
- This position is located in Northwest Texas where there is a low cost of living in addition to no state income tax.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Regine Azemard at.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago