Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mansfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization with progressive management and commitment to quality patient care and can offer you a stable career, excellent hourly compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Due to the immediate need to fill this position, we are only pursuing practicing physicians preferably with a current Texas medical license.
- 2020 residents please hold on applying.
- Intensivists available in ICU.
- Must be Internal Medicine residency trained, Board Certified, and Acls certified to be considered.
- TeamHealth is actively seeking an Internal Medicine trained physician interested in Hospitalist Medicine to join our established program at Methodist Mansfield Medical Center in Mansfield, Texas, a desirable suburb of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Primarily a daytime position of 7am.
- To be considered, you must be Internal Medicine trained, Acls certified, and comfortable caring for high acuity patients, ICU care and running codes.
- This is primarily a daytime position with shift hours of 7 am - 7 pm and a desirable block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Stable and collegial practice environment.
- Join a collegial practice environment with excellent rapport between the nursing and medical staff.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.