Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Mansfield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join a collegial practice environment with excellent rapport between the nursing and medical staff.
- This is primarily a daytime position with shift hours of 7 am - 7 pm and a desirable block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Due to the immediate need to fill this position, we are only pursuing practicing physicians preferably with a current Texas medical license.
- Stable and collegial practice environment.
- To be considered, you must be Internal Medicine trained, Acls certified, and comfortable caring for high acuity patients, ICU care and running codes.
- TeamHealth is actively seeking an Internal Medicine trained physician interested in Hospitalist Medicine to join our established program at Methodist Mansfield Medical Center in Mansfield, Texas, a desirable suburb of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization with progressive management and commitment to quality patient care and can offer you a stable career, excellent hourly compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Intensivists available in ICU.
- Must be Internal Medicine residency trained, Board Certified, and Acls certified to be considered.
- 2020 residents please hold on applying.
- Primarily a daytime position of 7am-7pm.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago