Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston-Sugarland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic EMR.
- Experience Houston Metro living with NO State Income TAX.
- Houston-Sugarland: Immediate Opening for Practicing Hospitalists.
- Leadership opportunities.
- No procedures required, no codes.
- Busy service, candidates must have three years previous Hospital Medicine experience.
- Voted Best Metro-Area Hospital by United States News & World Report and Best Hospital by the readers of Living magazine.
- Salary plus bonus plan - Daytime Hospitals may earn up to $280,000.
- We are a growing team at a 347-bed hospital has received recognition for excellence in patient care, medical advancements and community involvement.
- Nocturnists up to $295,000.
- Physicians must be Abim certified per Hospital bylaws.
- Block scheduling.
- 40 bed ICU that is covered by Intensivists.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Oct 16.