Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME time with stipend.
- A new hospitalist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Texas.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- You will work a block schedule 7 days on, 7 days off.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule is days only.
- Central Texas community is 2 hours to Austin and 3 hours to Dallas or San Antonio.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- You will see 15 - 18 patients per day on average.
- You will work with two day and one night hospitalists.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- Hybrid hospitalist to do both inpatient and clinic.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Excellent school systems.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census.
- Will be 50 - 60% hospitalist and 40 - 50% patients in clinic.
- If you do not hold an active TX license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
- Final year residents are welcome.
- Our services are free for you.
- Applicants should be board certified or board eligible.
- This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.