Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our services are free for you.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- You will work a block schedule 7 days on, 7 days off.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule is days only.
- You will see 15 - 18 patients per day on average.
- A new hospitalist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Texas.
- Applicants should be board certified or board eligible.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Central Texas community is 2 hours to Austin and 3 hours to Dallas or San Antonio.
- Hybrid hospitalist to do both inpatient and clinic.
- Excellent school systems.
- You will work with two day and one night hospitalists.
- They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census.
- If you do not hold an active TX license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
- Final year residents are welcome.
- CME time with stipend.
- Will be 50 - 60% hospitalist and 40 - 50% patients in clinic.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago