Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Final year residents are welcome.
- Our services are free for you.
- They are hiring an additional physician to support the growing patient census.
- Excellent school systems.
- If you do not hold an active TX license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
- You will work a block schedule 7 days on, 7 days off.
- You will see 15 - 18 patients per day on average.
- CME time with stipend.
- Central Texas community is 2 hours to Austin and 3 hours to Dallas or San Antonio.
- You will work with two day and one night hospitalists.
- This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and additional bonuses.
- Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Hybrid hospitalist to do both inpatient and clinic.
- For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at or send.
- You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and relocation assistance.
- Will be 50 - 60% hospitalist and 40 - 50% patients in clinic.
- Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule is days only.
- At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Applicants should be board certified or board eligible.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- A new hospitalist opportunity is now available at a hospital in Texas.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 18.