Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 6, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice 20 shifts per month with a flexible round and go type of model.
- Salaried position with wRVU potential.
- Flexible round and go schedule.
- Preferred candidates need to be Texas licensed and board certified in Internal Medicine with Leadership experience.
- Opportunity to build a program.
- The salary is 230,000 plus wRVU incentives with a monthly leadership stipend paid quarterly.
- Comprehensive benefit plan.
- Paid professional liability insurance coverage.
- No procedures or codes are required at this program.
- TeamHealth is looking for a Hospitalist with leadership experience to manage a fully staffed team of 5 in Katy, Texas.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago