Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures or codes are required at this program.
- The salary is 230,000 plus wRVU incentives with a monthly leadership stipend paid quarterly.
- Practice 20 shifts per month with a flexible round and go type of model.
- Flexible round and go schedule.
- Comprehensive benefit plan.
- TeamHealth is looking for a Hospitalist with leadership experience to manage a fully staffed team of 5 in Katy, Texas.
- Salaried position with wRVU potential.
- Paid professional liability insurance coverage.
- Preferred candidates need to be Texas licensed and board certified in Internal Medicine with Leadership experience.
- Opportunity to build a program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 16.