Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In recent years, it was named as the third most culturally and religiously diverse city in America.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- Named among the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- 2,800 annual deliveries, with an ADC of 16 in the nursery.
- The collaborative efforts of people from all different backgrounds and ethnicities has led to a growing economy, cultural diversity and socioeconomic success.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- Professional liability insurance.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Newborn Nursery Medical Director Pediatric Hospitalist Position.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- With a 40-year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- Houston, TX - Southern Hospitality Meets Urban Chic.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- Responsibilities include round, exam of all newborns and perform circumcisions.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- Houston is the largest city in Texas and is the fourth largest city in the nation.
- About Mednax.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The annual study evaluates the nation's hospitals on measures of overall organizational performance in patient care, operational efficiency and financial stability.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- We have an opening for a team-oriented Medical Director Pediatrician with outstanding interpersonal skills to join our practice at Memorial Hermann Southwest.
- Below average housing costs, temperate climate, no state income taxes and some of the nation's best public schools make Houston a desirable place to live.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Dec 12.