Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- We have an opening for a team-oriented Medical Director Pediatrician with outstanding interpersonal skills to join our practice at Memorial Hermann Southwest.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Responsibilities include round, exam of all newborns and perform circumcisions.
- Houston, TX - Southern Hospitality Meets Urban Chic.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Below average housing costs, temperate climate, no state income taxes and some of the nation's best public schools make Houston a desirable place to live.
- Named among the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- With a 40-year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- The collaborative efforts of people from all different backgrounds and ethnicities has led to a growing economy, cultural diversity and socioeconomic success.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- In recent years, it was named as the third most culturally and religiously diverse city in America.
- Houston is the largest city in Texas and is the fourth largest city in the nation.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- 2,800 annual deliveries, with an ADC of 16 in the nursery.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- The annual study evaluates the nation's hospitals on measures of overall organizational performance in patient care, operational efficiency and financial stability.
- About Mednax.
- 7 on 7 off schedule.
- Newborn Nursery Medical Director Pediatric Hospitalist Position.
This perm job from Job Target was last open on Dec 12.