Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (The Woodlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Unique Outpatient pediatric clinic with a focus on primary medical care, nutrition and early intervention for high risk Nicu Graduate children ages 0-8 years.
- The Woodlands - One of Houston's most beautiful and family-friendly Suburbs, has been Dubbed the Best City to Live in Texas!
- There is also no state income tax in Texas.
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- The region enjoys a very high quality of life along with a friendly atmosphere and is an ideal place to live, work and raise a family.
- Team consists of an experienced Pediatrician, NP, RN, OT/PT/Speech, Lactation, and licensed Dietitian.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Family friendly hours, with.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Outdoor activities are abundant - from nearly 200 miles of hike and bike paths with wooded trails between 127 parks, lakes and ponds, seven championship golf courses and various other sports - there is something for everyone.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- Professional liability insurance.
- The high risk baby referral clinic for NW Houston - see these babies thrive!
- We are looking for a highly enthusiastic and highly motivated physician that will join our close knit team and has a true passion for providing excellent care for our patients.
- Participation in neonatal graduate post-discharge studies.
- The highly-rated independent school districts in Montgomery County help students develop the groundwork for future educational pursuits and the area is also home to some of the finest private schools.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- With a 40- year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- We have a highly unique and exciting opportunity for a top-notch BE/BC Pediatrician to join our well-established practice at The Preemie Place in The Woodlands!
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- About Mednax.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- The Woodlands is a master-planned community located in Montgomery County in the state of Texas and is located 32 miles north of Houston.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Job Target.