Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Abilene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Abilene, Texas is a university city of 120,000 with a 19-county service area of 400,000 within 2 hours of the Dallas-Fort Worth metro.
- Internal Medicine trained candidates only.
- We are expanding our program and are excited to speak with you!
- Cohesive practice environment with experienced medical director.
- Abilene is a top-notch city in Texas.
- Embrace a collegial practice environment in a reputable medical center of over 500 beds with excellent specialists available and nursing support in place.
- Easy access on 1-20 to the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX metro.
- Independent Contractor status.
- Established Hospitalist program expanding its coverage.
- Flexible schedule, primarily day shifts, block in nature.
- This is an Independent Contractor position.
- Enjoy a flexible block schedule of primarily day shifts from 7 am - 7 pm, with the priority to offer our physicians their desired days off for the month and a minimum of 14 shifts scheduled per month.
- TeamHealth is actively recruiting an Internal Medicine trained Physician to join our established Hospitalist program at Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene, Texas.
- Take a closer look at all the amenities this city has to offer, not to mention Abilene is a safe community to raise your family.
This perm job opening was posted