Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Eligible for production.
- Experienced Nocturnist preferred.
- Serving the Katy area for more than 30 years, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital is known for providing world-class clinical expertise, patient-centered care and leading-edge technology close to home.
- 7/7 type of schedule.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Board Certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Nocturnists for our Katy, Texas team.
- This position has a block schedule of 7on/7 off.
- The ideal candidate will be Texas licensed with Nocturnist experience.
- Nationally recognized for patient safety and quality, Memorial Hermann Katy features a 208-bed facility with strong specialty support.
- Low nightly volumes.
- Comprehensive medical coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Dec 16.