Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Katy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ideal candidate will be Texas licensed with Nocturnist experience.
- Experienced Nocturnist preferred.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing Board Certified Internal Medicine and Family Medicine trained Nocturnists for our Katy, Texas team.
- This position has a block schedule of 7on/7 off.
- Eligible for production.
- Low nightly volumes.
- 7/7 type of schedule.
- Comprehensive medical coverage.
- Nationally recognized for patient safety and quality, Memorial Hermann Katy features a 208-bed facility with strong specialty support.
- Serving the Katy area for more than 30 years, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital is known for providing world-class clinical expertise, patient-centered care and leading-edge technology close to home.
This perm job opening was posted