Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Abilene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Support of an advanced practice clinician.
- Abilene, Texas is a university city of 120,000 with a 19-county service area of 400,000 within 2 hours of the Dallas-Fort Worth metro.
- Embrace a collegial practice environment and enjoy a desirable block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with scheduled hours from 2:00 pm - 2:00 am.
- Ability to see the full spectrum of internal medicine cases from low to high acuity.
- Hours scheduled 2 pm-2 am.
- Be part of a highly-regarded Hospitalist program.
- This is an Independent Contractor position.
- We are considering Internal Medicine trained physicians only for this position.
- Primary responsibility of admissions.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Swing Shift Hospitalist physician to join our team at Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene, Texas.
- Take a closer look at all the amenities this city has to offer, not to mention Abilene is a safe community to raise your family.
- Hendrick Medical Center is a more than 500-bed regional medical center with all sub-specialties represented located in Abilene, Texas.
- We are expanding our program and are excited to speak with you!
This perm job opening was posted