Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Abilene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are expanding our program and are excited to speak with you!
- Be part of a highly-regarded Hospitalist program.
- Ability to see the full spectrum of internal medicine cases from low to high acuity.
- Take a closer look at all the amenities this city has to offer, not to mention Abilene is a safe community to raise your family.
- Embrace a collegial practice environment and enjoy a desirable block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with scheduled hours from 2:00 pm - 2:00 am.
- Hendrick Medical Center is a more than 500-bed regional medical center with all sub-specialties represented located in Abilene, Texas.
- We are considering Internal Medicine trained physicians only for this position.
- This is an Independent Contractor position.
- Primary responsibility of admissions.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Swing Shift Hospitalist physician to join our team at Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene, Texas.
- Abilene, Texas is a university city of 120,000 with a 19-county service area of 400,000 within 2 hours of the Dallas-Fort Worth metro.
- Support of an advanced practice clinician.
- Hours scheduled 2 pm-2 am.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.