Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 345 bed hospital.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Average daily census per physician is 17-20.
- Its borders extend from the Houston Ship Channel all the way to Galveston Bay and Clear Lake, creating multiple communities within Pasadena itself.
- Hospitalists must be Acls certified, but intensivists run all codes.
- Day Position.
- Hospitalist co-manage ICU patients with onsite intensivist.
- Hospital hcahoustonhealthcare.
- All specialties are available for consult.
- 5 physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners on from 7a-7p.
- 1 nocturnist on from 7p-7a.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Hospitalists to join our team at HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast in Pasadena, TX.
- 1 NP on as admitting swing shift 12p-10pm.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule, 12 hr shifts.
- Pasadena is located fifteen minutes from downtown Houston, near the action, but separate enough to have its own community identity.
- Procedures not required.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services