Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · October 21, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (The Woodlands) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The highly-rated independent school districts in Montgomery County help students develop the groundwork for future educational pursuits and the area is also home to some of the finest private schools.
- About Mednax.
- With a 40- year record of success, Mednax has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner.
- Advanced and continuing medical education.
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance.
- As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
- Outdoor activities are abundant - from nearly 200 miles of hike and bike paths with wooded trails between 127 parks, lakes and ponds, seven championship golf courses and various other sports - there is something for everyone.
- We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
- Unique Outpatient pediatric clinic with a focus on primary medical care, nutrition and early intervention for high risk Nicu Graduate children ages 0-8 years.
- Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
- These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
- Family friendly hours, with.
- We are looking for a highly enthusiastic and highly motivated physician that will join our close knit team and has a true passion for providing excellent care for our patients.
- The high risk baby referral clinic for NW Houston - see these babies thrive!
- The Woodlands - One of Houston's most beautiful and family-friendly Suburbs, has been Dubbed the Best City to Live in Texas!
- Mednax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities.
- Participation in neonatal graduate post-discharge studies.
- 401(k) with annual matching program.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount.
- There is also no state income tax in Texas.
- The region enjoys a very high quality of life along with a friendly atmosphere and is an ideal place to live, work and raise a family.
- Team consists of an experienced Pediatrician, NP, RN, OT/PT/Speech, Lactation, and licensed Dietitian.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing.
- We have a highly unique and exciting opportunity for a top-notch BE/BC Pediatrician to join our well-established practice at The Preemie Place in The Woodlands!
- The Woodlands is a master-planned community located in Montgomery County in the state of Texas and is located 32 miles north of Houston.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Job Target.