Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · January 26, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near San Antonio ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will be joining a great team of experienced Hospitalists.
- Residents who are into watersports enjoy waterskiing, wakeboarding, stand-up boarding and river tubing.
- Home to Texas Lutheran University, with Texas State University less than 15 minutes away, we are is an ideal location for the education-focused.
- Those who crave family-centered living will easily find it here with top-rated, growing school districts, including a newly built high school.
- Dynamic and fast-growing community close to everything: San Antonio (40 miles), Austin (50 miles), San Marcos (20 miles), New Braunfels (15 miles).
- Now Hiring Hospitalist Near San Antonio.
- We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate physician preferences - some nights required.
- With plenty of natural beauty, tree-lined neighborhoods, our sparkling Lake McQueeney and the Guadalupe River winding through town, this town is a delight.
- We are a not-for-profit, non-corporate regional medical center with the reputation as being one of the best places to work and one of the safest hospitals in the United States.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of hospitalist experience.
- Vibrant, active community that allows residents to experience the best of both worlds - a small town feel with big city amenities and even bigger city access.
- Candidate must be a board certified, Texas licensed, IM or FM physician.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.