Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near San Antonio ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We offer flexible scheduling to accommodate physician preferences - some nights required.
- Those who crave family-centered living will easily find it here with top-rated, growing school districts, including a newly built high school.
- Residents who are into watersports enjoy waterskiing, wakeboarding, stand-up boarding and river tubing.
- You will be joining a great team of experienced Hospitalists.
- Now Hiring Hospitalist Near San Antonio.
- Dynamic and fast-growing community close to everything: San Antonio (40 miles), Austin (50 miles), San Marcos (20 miles), New Braunfels (15 miles).
- Candidate must be a board certified, Texas licensed, IM or FM physician.
- Vibrant, active community that allows residents to experience the best of both worlds - a small town feel with big city amenities and even bigger city access.
- With plenty of natural beauty, tree-lined neighborhoods, our sparkling Lake McQueeney and the Guadalupe River winding through town, this town is a delight.
- We are a not-for-profit, non-corporate regional medical center with the reputation as being one of the best places to work and one of the safest hospitals in the United States.
- The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of hospitalist experience.
- Home to Texas Lutheran University, with Texas State University less than 15 minutes away, we are is an ideal location for the education-focused.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jul 31.