Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · September 25, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are now holding interviews for Hospitalists at a 431-bed acute care and trauma center 80 miles east of Houston.
- Hospitalists are supported with excellent subspecialty back - up.
- Work seven on / seven off at a nationally ranked, Level III Trauma Center.
- Texas with A Little Something Extra: We are a Texas town with a Cajun twist and a little bit of the old south.
- A cultural crossroads rich in history, art and culture with great green spaces.
- Procedures are optional, but not required.
- For people who enjoy the outdoors and yearn for adventure, a one-hour drive south will lead to world-class deep-sea fishing and boating in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Welcoming Hospitalists Near Houston.
- Recipient of the 2013 Consumer Choice.1 Award for nine consecutive years.
- A trip west will get you to Houston and its many attractions.
- Offering TOP Tier comp plan including base salary, performance incentives, benefits and partnership track.
- Exit the city proper, and Interstate 10 is your ticket to a world of exciting and eclectic opportunities, all within a two-hour drive.
- Downtown offers entertainment and cultural venues that feature live music and theater, and a museum district.
- Drive east, and you're in Lake Charles, Louisiana, where Cajun culture and cuisine await.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.