Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · December 4, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures are optional, but not required.
- For people who enjoy the outdoors and yearn for adventure, a one-hour drive south will lead to world-class deep-sea fishing and boating in the Gulf of Mexico.
- A trip west will get you to Houston and its many attractions.
- Work seven on / seven off at a nationally ranked, Level III Trauma Center.
- Recipient of the 2013 Consumer Choice.1 Award for nine consecutive years.
- A cultural crossroads rich in history, art and culture with great green spaces.
- Texas with A Little Something Extra: We are a Texas town with a Cajun twist and a little bit of the old south.
- Downtown offers entertainment and cultural venues that feature live music and theater, and a museum district.
- Exit the city proper, and Interstate 10 is your ticket to a world of exciting and eclectic opportunities, all within a two-hour drive.
- Welcoming Hospitalists Near Houston.
- We are now holding interviews for Hospitalists at a 431-bed acute care and trauma center 80 miles east of Houston.
- Hospitalists are supported with excellent subspecialty back - up.
- Drive east, and you're in Lake Charles, Louisiana, where Cajun culture and cuisine await.
- Offering TOP Tier comp plan including base salary, performance incentives, benefits and partnership track.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Dec 1.