Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Abilene) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Part of a highly-regarding program -Excellent relations with specialists and nursing staff.
- We are seeking an Internal Medicine trained physician to be a part of our highly-regarded program.
- Scheduled hours of 2:00 pm-2:00 am.
- Worth metro area.
- Live in an outdoor enthusiast's haven with easy access to the Dallas and Ft.
- This position will offer you a desirable block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with scheduled hours of 2:00 pm - 2:00 am.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Swing Shift Hospitalist physician to join our team at Hendrick Medical Center in Abilene, Texas.
- Hendrick Medical Center is a more than 500-bed regional medical center with all sub-specialties represented.
- Abilene features a population around 120,000 and offers you city amenities with state-recognized education systems and 7 colleges and universities.
- Ability to see the full spectrum of cases from low to high acuity.
- Independent Contractor status.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.