Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Worth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideal practice for a financially-driven physician.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- You must be comfortable caring for high acuity patients in a high volume practice and working collaboratively with advanced practice clinicians.
- TeamHealth is accepting Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physicians with availability to start by January 2020 or sooner.
- Extremely cohesive practice.
- For more than 40 years, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- Large population of referring primary care providers and specialists.
- Round and go schedule that provides tremendous flexibility.
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance.
- Enjoy no unassigned. We ask that you offer recent hospitalist and critical care/trauma experience and willingness to see long-term acute care and inpatient rehab patients.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Physician leader who has been in same position/hospital in excess of 15 years.
- Top financial earnings for a Hospitalist in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- TeamHealth has a rare opening for a highly-energetic, financially-driven physician to join our established, cohesive Hospitalist team at Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas, a 720-bed facility.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 7.