Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Fort Worth) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Round and go schedule that provides tremendous flexibility.
- Extremely cohesive practice.
- You must be comfortable caring for high acuity patients in a high volume practice and working collaboratively with advanced practice clinicians.
- Enjoy no unassigned. We ask that you offer recent hospitalist and critical care/trauma experience and willingness to see long-term acute care and inpatient rehab patients.
- In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading health care organizations that specializes in Hospitalist Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Specialty Medicine.
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance.
- TeamHealth is accepting Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physicians with availability to start by January 2020 or sooner.
- Large population of referring primary care providers and specialists.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- For more than 40 years, we've honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- Physician leader who has been in same position/hospital in excess of 15 years.
- Ideal practice for a financially-driven physician.
- Top financial earnings for a Hospitalist in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- TeamHealth has a rare opening for a highly-energetic, financially-driven physician to join our established, cohesive Hospitalist team at Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas, a 720-bed facility.
This perm job opening was posted