Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- We are currently helping a facility in Texas that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Procedures: None.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm with no. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible and have a TX state medical license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 23.