Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Sunday · August 18, 2019
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Caseload: 8 - 12 patients per day.
- Your assignment schedule will be 8 am to 5 pm with no. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible and have a TX state medical license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We are currently helping a facility in Texas that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- License: Active TX state license needed.
- Procedures: None.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago