Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · February 25, 2021
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Houston) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Procedures not required.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast - Pasadena, TX.
- 7 on / 7 off.
- All specialties are available for consult.
- 345 bed hospital.
- The hospital service area cares for 500,000+ residents.
- Com/locations/southeast/) is an acute-care tertiary facility located in Pasadena, Texas.
- A full service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
- Pasadena is located fifteen minutes from downtown Houston, near the action, but separate enough to have its own community identity.
- 12-hour schedule.
- Licensed for rong>HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast (https://hcahoustonhealthcare.
- Hospitalists run codes.
- Hospitalists will manage ICU patients.
- For over 50 years, HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast has served the residents of SE Harris County.
- Its borders extend from the Houston Ship Channel all the way to Galveston Bay and Clear Lake, creating multiple communities within Pasadena itself.
- With a medical staff of 250+ physicians and 1,on Healthcare Southeast is proud to be Pasadena's second largest employer.
- Average daily census per physician is approx 20.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services