Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · August 12, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central West Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lucrative benefit package includes three retirement plans, loan repayment option and one-week paid time off for CME.
- 10,000 signing bonus.
- We are now representing a lucrative position in Central West Texas.
- Fall and winter provide some of the best deer, turkey and quail hunting in Texas.
- Base salary is $285,000 along with quality incentive up to $30,000 and productivity incentives.
- Come see why residents love to live, work and play in San Angelo, TX!
- 10,000 relocation.
- San Angelo's weather allows residents to enjoy a year end variety of recreational activities.
- 12,500 for CME.
- For those that enjoy a sideline seat for their sports enjoyment, college football and basketball kick off in the fall and winter with the Angelo State University Rams.
- San Angelo provides a wide variety of cultural events including live theaters, a symphony and the Museum of Fine Arts.
- San Angelo provides a quality of living that attracts and keeps people in the community.
- Attention Hospitalists: Pay Down Your Debt in Central West Texas.
- Three lakes that border the city limits for boating, fishing, and water skiing.
- Employed position working at a 400-bed level III trauma center, with airport nearby to transport to Dallas or San Antonio.
- Spring and summer professional sports include rodeo at the Stock Show and Rodeo, and the San Angelo Colts with the Central Baseball League and the San Angelo Stampede - indoor arena football.
- Daytime schedule (7on/7off) with an average of 15-18 patients per day.
- Is high compensation and paying off your debt important to you?
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.