Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Thursday · June 4, 2020
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Job Posting ID: 1014579.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-068767-MD-TX.
- The locum will be doing cross cover calls approximately 20-30 calls during evenings, however day APC assists with some cross cover calls from 7pm-midnight.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- The schedule is 15 nights per month from 7pm-7am with an average of 8-12 admissions per night.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Dates Needed: September - 3-6 months.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- A facility in Texas has a need for a hospitalist starting in September for a 3-6 month locum tenens assignment.
- Provider Availability: Night Shift.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and be comfortable doing post code support.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-22.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Aug 16.